- Inevitably after you clean the entire house your kids will want a snack, and usually it will be crackers or something similar that leaves lots of crumbs.
- My husband deals with the kids a fraction of the day and often runs out of patience in that short time – but has the nerve to ask why I am on the verge of insanity.
- Food shopping has taken on a whole new meaning now that my toddler refuses to stay in the cart.
- You make them dinner, they tell you they hate what you made them and refuse to eat, and then the next night request that very same meal.
- Asking “why” of your children is a very useless question.
- I can only imagine what I look like to others when I take my three kids out to the store (notice I didn’t say I cared)
- I can piss my kids off just by asking them if they brushed their teeth or made their bed.
- I now smell my kids hair when they get out of the shower because apparently using shampoo is viewed as optional.
- I also request to smell their breath after they supposedly brush their teeth because toothpaste seems to also be a tricky concept.
- Common sense seems to be something my kids are lacking.
- Just once I want to make dinner for only myself, sit down to eat, give an evil laugh and eat my food while its still hot – all while my family looks on in confusion and amazement.
- Why am I the only one that recognizes when the garbage needs to go out?
- There are many days when coffee won’t even come close to cutting it.
- Not even the bathroom offers the solace it once did…
- My cleaning technique is now to walk around with a garbage bag. Hey I gave you a warning….